Design vlsi is often treated as circuit design meaning that traditional logic design topics like pipelining can easily become lost in between the third and fourth editions of this book i respun the third edition as fpga based system design that book added new fpga oriented material to material from modern vlsi design in this. Very large scale integration vlsi is the process of creating an integrated circuit ic by combining millions of mos transistors onto a single chip vlsi began in the 1970s when complex semiconductor and communication technologies were being developed the microprocessor is a vlsi device before the introduction of vlsi technology most ics had a limited set of functions they could perform. Lecture series on vlsi design by drnandita dasgupta department of electrical engineering iit madras for more details on nptel visit http nptelacin
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.