Get this from a library education for transformation implications in lewis mumfords ecohumanism david r conrad. Born oct 19 1895 flushing ny us died jan 26 1990 amenia ny us architectural critic urban planner and cultural historian after studying at the city . A philosopher and visionary educator who developed the reconstructionist philosophy of education theodore brameld spent a lifetime working for personal and cultural transformation through education influenced by john deweys educational philosophy brameld urged that schools become a powerful force for social and political change
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.