Part of the studies in computational intelligence book series sci volume 55 keywords personal protective equipment clothing industry bioengineering design apparel product comfort property. Since 1950s computational techniques have been widely applied in textile industry and garment industry for process and materials structure modeling simulation and control optimization of product quality product design textile market forecasting and production management. Computational textile studies in computational intelligence 1st edition by xianyi zeng editor da ruan editor yi li editor ludovic koehl editor l eds koehl since 1950 s computational techniques have been widely applied in textile industry and garment indu . Computational techniques have been widely applied in the textile industry and garment industry since the 1950s modeling and simulation of textile structures computer aided garment design read more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.